I’m Making another 30 photos. Back in December last year and this January I made 30 photos for the A year with my camera course. Things happened ( well my Yoga teacher Training got in the way) and I didn’t complete the course. So I’m starting again in September.
Make Another 30 Photos
As a prequel to the course, I have made another 30 photos. I hope these are better than the previous set as I have a better camera and a little more experience.
- Fill the frame with colour – a cornflower from my wildflower garden
- Things in threes – poppies from the same wildflower patch
- Black and white – I took this view of Rethymnon harbour on our recent holiday in Crete
- Taken at midday. The flowers on this cactus last just one day.
- Abstract, those wildflowers again
- Snails eye view, my garden snail taking a look around
- Reflection, a poor old dog on a hot day. So close to the water but not close enough to drink
- Lit by a window, a paperweight catches the light from the round window
- Older than me. I was so proud of this, my first moon capture
- Food, in memory of a cute duckling. Gone but not forgotten
- Shadows, Damselflies and their shadows on my wall
- Plain background. The black shows the detail on the silver well.
- Balance, the conductor is straddling two narrow boats in a lock.
- Urban, factories built alongside a canal
- Extreme edit, colour contrast of the white flower and black fly
- Eye-catching, I think I caught this birds eye.
- Behind, Yep it’s a cygnets behind
- Break the rule of thirds, This plant looks like a grey forest
- Just two colours, another damselfly
- Move the camera
- Self Portrait, me after a long yoga session
- Movement, Im quite proud of catching these parrots
- Stripes, the flowers are for the bees
- Weather, You need good weather for a hot air balloon
- Silouette, a lucky catch late one evening
- Texture, detail from a tapestry cushion.
What do you think of my make another 30 photos ? Im looking forward to my next challenge to help me grow and develop as a photographer.